When it comes to Phoenix Bathroom Remodeling, 2013 has been a bit of a crazy year. Tons of new trends have been introduced which people would never have predicted. I will cover a few of the most popular on this page. Remember, if you want to stand a good chance of adding value to your home you will need to ensure you stay on top of the latest trends!
- Perhaps the top trend is people allowing more light into their room. This is because people are spending more time than ever in their bathrooms. This allows them to relax, perhaps soaking in a nice new bathtub. Of course you cannot relax if the room is a little dark and dreary. This is why many Phoenix Home Remodeling companies need to make changes to the room to give it an injection of light. You can do something as simple as installing some new light fixtures or something ‘bigger’ such as putting in new windows.
- Many people are removing their bathtubs nowadays to give them a lot more space in the bathroom. They are replacing these with large and airy showers. One thing that is really trending at the moment is the shower with large glass doors. These look ever so grand and it is likely they are going to remain popular for a good few years yet.
- Walling off the toilet in the bathroom seems to be the ‘in’ thing at the moment. Although of course you are going to need to have a lot of space if you want to do this and it is going to involve a rather extensive remodel. The idea however is that area of the bathroom becomes a lot more private. This is something that many people crave. Some people will need to relocate their toilet to make it work. If you cannot afford a whole new wall to be installed then you may want to look into classy ‘blinds’ which will work just as well if you are seeking privacy.
- Smart Storage is also a big thing at the moment! This means people are thinking more into where they want to keep their things in the bathroom. In the past drawers were not really seen as being a bathroom thing. Many people are starting to incorporate them where they see fit though. A unit directly under the sink is ideal for this. You may also want to install some towel rails, or even some ‘in wall’ storage in your shower!
- Turning the Bathroom into a bit of an entertainment zone seems to also be popular in 2013. There are many ways in which you can sneak a flat screen TV in there (behind a mirror for example, this is a popular idea at the moment), and of course a stereo system. I suggest you have this done by a professional because if you do it wrong it could end up being very dangerous!
Rating: 5 out of 5