Who does not like a candy bar? There is no person on the planet who would not love the idea of receiving an invitation to a party in the form of a candy bar. What can be a better way to send out invitations and to create a memorable event? All you need to do for this is to create unique and personalized wrappers. But how do you do that? Simple, use a design template. There is no dearth of templates to create your candy bar wrapper. Many graphic designing programs come with these templates and you can use these.
There are many occasions you can use personalized candy bars for, from fundraising events to baby showers, from publicity campaigns to gifts for contests.
Creating your own wrapper template can be extremely helpful if you are printing out several wrappers for party favors. To do so all you need to do is to follow the simple steps given below.
- Buy the candy bars that you are handing out. Once you have this, carefully remove the original wrapper and measure it. You need the measurements to create your wrapping.
- Once you have done this, use the graphic designing program you have to create the wrapper’s outline. Create a box that takes into account the measurements for the front cover, back cover, and the under flap.
- Personalize the template and place the elements that you need on the wrapper. Use photos, clip arts, etc. Add details like the date of the event, and use different details to create an ingredients list.
- Choose colors that either match the theme of the party. Choose fonts accordingly as well.
- Print out a test copy to ensure that it fits the candy well, and that you do not need to make any corrections.
- You can choose to print the final design, either at home or take it to professional printers. If you are printing it at home, buy special paper of a thickness that is between 3 to 6 millimeters. This will allow for the colors to reflect well.
The template given here is an image of how most candy bar wrappers look when opened up. You will need to keep this basic form in mind while using a template. Personalized candy bars can be used for a variety of things as mentioned above and is a great arts and crafts project.
Rating: 4 out of 5