DON’T HAVE TO LOOK CHEAP!!
Cheap bathroom vanities are a do-it-yourselfer’s dream come true. After all, the vanity is one of the most important parts of your bathroom.
You need a vanity that is functional while fitting in with the overall design of the bathroom. The great news is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find exactly what you want.
There are designs for small baths, larger two sink vanities, beautiful wood grains, contemporary colors, and more. To help you find great vanities for great prices, here’s a few tips for choosing the right one for you and a few places you may want to look for new, used and inexpensive vanities. The word “cheap”, as used here, refers to price, not quality.
SEVEN HELPFUL TIPS:
When you’re ready to purchase cheap bathroom vanities, you want to make sure you get a great deal without having to sacrifice quality. Here are some important tips to remember to help you purchase quality cabinets that won’t break your budget.
• Tip #1 – Skip the Luxury Accessories – They’re expensive and, in most cases, don’t add to the overall look. Accessories can always be replaced later if you want a different look or you find a bargain somewhere.
• Tip #2 – Shop Clearance Sales – Many top home décor stores have clearance sales on a regular basis. You can find cheapbathroom vanities in lots of styles for prices that are incredible, from designs for small baths to larger two person vanities.
• Tip #3 – Choose Cheaper Materials – Choosing more modest materials can help you get inexpensive bathroom vanities without sacrificing style or function. Stay away from MDF and some cheaper quality products, but pine is fine. Expensive materials like natural stone and antique or exotic woods should also be avoided, unless you buy used.
• Tip #4 – Check the Condition Carefully – Before you make your final decision, check the vanity condition carefully. If you can, check out the drawers and doors to make sure they open and shut smoothly. If buying new, make sure you get a warranty. The humidity in a bathroom will make any problems get worse over time.
• Tip #5 – Ensure the Vanity Matches Your Bathroom – Yes, you want cheap bathroom vanities, but you don’t want to choose something that clashes or looks odd with your current décor. Look for a vanity that enhances or shares the style of the rest of your bathroom. Or, of course, you can buy a vanity that absolutely fires your rockets and replace anything in the bathroom that clashes or disagrees. The vanity, after all,is a pretty big thing.
• Tip #6 – Keep Size and Function in Mind – The overall style is important, but don’t forget about function. If your new vanity doesn’t meet your needs, you’ll be frustrated each time you have to “make do.” Also, make sure there is plenty of space available or the vanity will look out of place or, worse yet, look ridiculous.
As always, its a good idea, whenever there’sspace involved in your decision making, to sketch or draw——with dimensions——your bathroom floor plan on graph paper or a legal pad. You could save time, money and maybe some embarrassment.
• Tip #7 – Get Creative! – An inexpensive vanity can be made to look great with a little creative thought. Paint is a nice idea, perhaps. And, the big boxes are chock full of vanity tops, sinks and hardware that could make your cheap vanity look like a million bucks! Closeouts, sales and discontinued items (as long as they fit) are smart options. Don’t blow all the money you saved on the basic vanity, but maybe think a little outside the box!
CHEAP WAYS TO BUY NEW:
You probably already know that you can get great deals on cheap bathroom vanities through Craigslist, outlets, salvage companies, and thrift stores. However, there are great places you can purchase brand newvanities at great prices. Here are a few you may not be aware of.
Costco.com is one place you can look for bargains on new vanities. They offer sinks, vanities and other accessories and as a member, you can save big on big name brands.
Check out OverStock.com, which is a website that liquidates extra inventory online. You can find vanities that are brand new and of high quality for much cheaper than you would find them in traditional stores. Believe it or not, Amazon.com is another place you can check too. Top brand names are available and sometimes you can get free shipping when you order.
DiscountBathroomVanities.com is a website where you can not only find cheap bathroom vanities, but other cheap fixtures for your bathroom. You’ll find ornate, modern, contemporary, and other great designs for low prices. SamsClub.com also provides great bargains … and, with yourmembership, you can enjoy their low prices on vanities of all colors, materials, shapes, and sizes.
Check out the websites mentioned above or search cheap bathroom vanities, used vanities your town or building salvage your town (ie. used vanities or building salvage dallas tx) using the Bing Custom Search right -> Happy hunting!.
… for any questions, concerns or problems on a remodeling or landscaping project, just click the carpenter’s pencil above. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours with solutions or advice on where to get solutions.
We never charge for help or advice!.
Rating: 3 out of 5