Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 31, 2011
DCP Home Improvements, located in Woodstock, GA, is now offering Speedheat electric radiant floor heatingsystem sales and installation. Heated floors are offered both as part of a turnkey remodeling or new construction project or separately and can be installed under all floor coverings including hardwood, carpet, laminate, tile, showers, and more.
“We are excited to offer this new service to both our new and existing customers. They seem to find peace of mind in knowing that DCP Home Improvements is able to offer turnkey projects where they only have to communicate with one company to make sure that the entire project is done right and on time without a bunch of middle men, as well,” says Derek Nelson of DCP Home Improvements. “This seems like the perfect fit since our clients have repeatedly expressed concern for energy conservation, heating safety, and adding value to their homes, and they have really been thrilled that we able to offer them this new, flexible, affordable, yet still luxurious add-on of Speedheat Floor Heating.”
In order to obtain a free, customized quotation for heated floors under any floor covering, customers can simply email a drawing of their floorplan directly to DCP Home Improvements. While the drawing and correct measurements are essential for pricing and system accuracy, potential customers are under no obligation to make a purchase. The drawing can simply be a rough sketch with exact dimensions of all areas and thermostat placement preference.
DCP Home Improvements requests the following information for the most accurate quotation and a correctly customized Speedheat Floor Heating system:
1. Drawing with measurements (exact dimensions) and placement of any large furniture, cabinets, doorways, drainage openings, etc.
2. IntuiStat™ thermostat location preference
3. Floorcovering type
4. Subfloor type
5. Floorcovering installation method (i.e. glued, floating, nailed, and anything out of the ordinary for tile, carpet, etc.)
6. 120V or 240V system preference (if applicable)
7. Whether the system will be used for floor warming, supplementary heating, or primary heating
8. Time frame for the job start and completion
9. Contact information (name, company, address, email, phone, fax, etc.)
As the inventors of Generation4™ electric radiant floor heating, Speedheat has produced quality, energy-efficient heating solutions for over 25 years. With offices in more than ten countries, Speedheat is currently providing over 30,000,000 square feet of comfortable, safe, and energy efficient electric radiant floor heating under carpeting, area rugs, laminate, hardwood, tile, vinyl, showers, and more worldwide. Speedheat systems can be used as primary heating, supplementary heating, or floor warming.
Speedheat Floor Heating is located in Cherokee County in North Metro Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.speedheat.us.
About DCP Home Improvements:
DCP Home Improvements is located in Woodstock, GA. They are locally-owned and operated as a licensed and insured company that offers handyman and general contracting, construction, and carpentry services. Serving the north metro Atlanta areas including but not limited to Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee, Paulding, and Bartow Counties, DCP Home Improvements offers free estimates for all jobs; large and small. A reputation for outstanding service along with exceptional products, reliability, professional conduct, and warranties offered make DCP Home Improvements the trusted name in home remodeling and repairs in the Southeast.
DCP Home Improvement's services include, but are not limited to:
- Door and window hanging, installation, and repair.
- Drywall hanging and damage repair and replacement.
- Hardware installation and lock replacement.
- Hardwood, tile, laminate, carpeting, and other flooring installation including custom artistic tile and hardwood.
- Painting and staining.
- Trim carpentry.
- Furniture assembly.
- Weather stripping and general weatherizing.
- Windows installation and repairs.
- Shelving, closet organizers, and bookcase installation and removal.
- Interior, exterior, and closet door hanging and adjustments.
- Handrail installation and wheelchair accessibility modifications.
- Pet door installation.
Kitchen and Bath
- Bath accessory installation.
- Caulking and grouting.
- Custom cabinet installation and facing.
- Countertop installation and replacement.
- Garbage disposal installation and troubleshooting.
- Fixture installation and replacement.
- Floor and wall tile installation and repair.
- Hardware replacement.
- New appliances installation.
- Shower door and vent fan installation, repair, and replacement.
- Fixture and appliance installation, replacement, and repair.
- Bath, toilet, and sink replacement and troubleshooting.
- Leak and clog troubleshooting and repair.
- Ceiling fan and light fixture installation, replacement, and repair.
- Outlet & switch replacement, troubleshooting, and installation.
DCP Home Improvements is conveniently located in the Towne Lake area in Woodstock, Georgia and operates by appointment only. For more information or for a free estimate, please call 678-58-QUOTE or visit http://www.DCPHomeImprovements.com.
Rating: 5 out of 5