For a Better, Wealthier, Healthier,
More Harmonious Life
If you are among the millions of feng shui beginners, this is a good place to start your journey. The ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui is still relevant in today’s modern world and may help to enhance your home in every aspect.
The proper placement of Feng Shui Elements is vital to improve health, wealth, happiness and love in your home. Everything matters in Feng Shui. The selection of specific Feng Shui Colors in accessories and even the color of your walls to the placement of your furniture within your feng shui living room or bedroom and even the placement of the rooms in the home.
Feng Shui can be defined as the right combination of wind and water, which flow and are vital to life.
According to this system, when you are surrounded by positive energy, by following the ancient laws, you will—even as feng shui beginners, attract good things of life.
The art of interior decoration uses Feng Shui Rules to place objects in harmony with the laws of the universe. According to well known Feng Shui master’s advice, which have been passed on from one generation to the next, the rooms should be designed according to the primary occupant.
FENG SHUI TIPS TO HELP ATTRACT SHENG CHUI:
• Direction of the rooms: Different rooms need to face different directions according to the corresponding Feng Shui elements.
• Placement of rooms: According to the Feng Shui Bagua, there are nine life areas which, if followed, enhance the positive energy in regard to your career, your reputation, health, family, creativity, travel, self awareness, your wealth and even your love life!
• Placement of objects: The placement of objects also needs to follow feng shui. Crystals, clocks and mirrors need to be placed appropriately. Knowing this as it applies to your Office Feng Shui is critical for attracting wealth and prosperity.
• Sheng Chui and Sha Chi: The long and complex feng shui history reveals that the positive and negative energies are known as Sheng Chui and Sha Chi respectively. A bright, airy and organized environment can attract positive energy. Fresh flowers, plants and good lighting can help you to enhance the positive energy in your home. Conversely, dark, cluttered, confusing space may even attract negative forces.
• Avoid Clutter: This is the most important advice for feng shui beginners. Clutter can create energy blockages and should be avoided at all costs. This alone opens your home up to receive positive energy.
If you want to know more about clearing out the clutter in your life, click Making Room For What Really Matters! Here you’ll find free, comprehensive information and ideas devoted to helping you “Clear Your Clutter to Transform Your Life.” This is basic to Feng Shui.
Of course, we’ve barely scratched the surface here. Feng Shui is a well respected method of interior design and there are many, many resources you can access online and through your library.
It all began by ancient deep thinkers attempting to create the most balanced living environment. Through trial and error (some even from feng shui beginners) it has evolved and perfected itself for thousands of years. So … maybe you should experiment, too.
To discover more, click on any of the links above and search feng shui orfeng shui beginners using the Bing Search Box on the right of this page.
… for any questions, concerns or problems on a remodeling or landscaping project, just click the carpenter’s pencil above. We’ll get back to youwithin 48 hours with solutions or advice on where to get solutions.
We never charge for help or advice!.
Rating: 4 out of 5