Is there a degree in home remodeling or home improvement?

I'm in a technical college but I don't know why yet. I want to work with my hands and with tools so I was thinking about something that has to do with home remodeling. Where you can place new floors and take cabnits down or just re-do a room. So my question is what do I major in. Is there a degree in something like this? I don't just want to be a construction worker.

Remodelers for the most part don't have any kind of degree. After training on the job, some of the better ones might take some related courses in a civil engineering program such as Methods and Materials, Architectural Blueprint Reading, Codes and Contracts…

Personally, I'd go for the Civil Engineering Degree.

Good Luck and Enjoy.

Recommended Reads....

Please Share Us:
Votes 112

Rating: 4 out of 5

Site Disclaimer: This site is designed for educational purposes only, if you click on a link and make a purchase I will make a small commission. Furthermore, all videos and photos on this site are provided by 3rd parties. We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the links.

Frontier Theme

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)