Augusta, SC (PRWEB) July 17, 2013
Mold brings along with its presence several health problems. However, a mother reported that she got no appropriate response after notifying her apartment's management about the leaks and black mold infestation in her unit, said a report from wjbf.com. Wanting to help all mold victims, My Cleaning Products suggested the use of both Molderizer and Safe Shield.
The report, posted on July 14, 2013, identified the mother who made the complaint about black mold as Elizabeth Martinez, My Cleaning Products related. It detailed that she was living in Willow Wick Apartments in North Augusta, South Carolina and was currently dealing with leaks and mold infestation in her unit.
Afraid of the possible effects of mold to her daughter's health, it was said in the report that Martinez informed the apartment's management about it so it would be fixed, MCP shared. Despite notifying them for the fourth time this month though, it relayed that the leaks in the unit were still unfixed and the infestations at the ceiling of the bathroom, closet and bedroom were still untreated.
Below is a part of the post Mother Complains of Untreated Black Mold Infestation in an Apartment by My Cleaning Products.
“The recent downpours, despite it being summer, has produced so many problems. However, one who's got it worse than the others is Elizabeth Martinez of North Augusta, South Carolina. And that's no thanks to the mold infestation in her apartment unit.
Martinez has been living in Willow Wick Apartments for three years already. However, hers and her daughter's living condition was not well these past six months. That's due to a mold presence, in addition to the black soot that gets inside her home every time it rains. The spores had been growing in the ceiling of her bathroom, bedroom, closet and even in her daughter's room.”
According to My Cleaning Products, mold infestation indeed brings in a lot of health risks. That is why at the sight of it, immediate mold removal must be implemented, it stated.
However, before one executes a DIY mold treatment, it said that he or she must first make sure the infestation is not more than 10 square feet and that mold removal products to use could be trusted. That's to ensure the safety of the one implementing the process and the success of the removal, it stressed.
When it comes to the mold remediation products though, MCP only recommended the use of Molderizer and Safe Shield. And that's because both products are effective and safe for mold cleaning and mold prevention respectively, it said.
As it elaborated, Molderizer could kill mold in seconds from the roots to the tips thus, preventing it from re-growing. Meanwhile, Safe Shield, it stated, could provide a barrier that blocks new spores in the air from growing in the treated surface or item. And all that the two products could do without releasing harmful fumes or residues, it added.
In fact, it even encouraged the public to try the two solutions, so they could prove it themselves how well they work. It shared that Complimentary Samples of Molderizer and Safe Shield are available at MyCleaningProducts.com.
Rating: 3 out of 5