Just like nutritional diet helps us to have a healthy body, it helps in memory improvement as well. In our everyday life, there are several elements like stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, depression, and hormonal imbalances, which can adversely affect our mind and health. All these factors can lead to poor concentration, deteriorating skill and ability, as well as poor learning power, which are major signs of poor memory. However, the good news is that along with some other memory improvement tips, following nutritional diets can help you combat this situation.
Nutrients that Help in Memory Improvement:
Vitamins and Minerals
There are a number of vitamins and minerals that help in memory improvement substantially. Here are the details –
• Vitamin A helps in fighting the harmful toxins that can damage brain cells.
• Vitamin B1 and Pantothenic Acid help in the production of acetylcholine, a brain cell chemical, which helps in improving concentration levels.
• B3 helps in overall brain health while B6 helps in improving the nerve communication.
• Vitamin B12 plays a very important role in speeding up the electrical transmission rate in nerves by helping in the creation of myelin sheath for nerve protection.
• Folic acid helps in guarding against the chance of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Vitamin C helps in destroying the free radicals, which may harm the brain cells.
• Vitamin E helps in the overall functioning of your brain.
• Selenium enhances the action of Vitamin E.
• Zinc helps in memory improvement while iron boosts concentration.
Other Supplements for Memory Improvement
There are several other health and nutritional supplements that can help a lot in your memory improvement endeavor. Take a look:
• Apple Juice – Recent studies have shown that apple juice can help in the prevention of Alzheimer’s diseases, which is associated with age related memory loss.
• Fish and Fish Oils – DMAE, a very important chemical that is generally found in fish helps in the production of acetylcholine, which helps in improving concentration.
Apart from these, the consumption of fresh vegetables, fruits and low fat dairy products can also help in memory improvement.
Rating: 5 out of 5