Pebble Tile Bathroom is an excellent opportunity to bring the beauty of nature into your internal and external home design. When it comes to contemporary surface coverings, it’s the natural look and feel of these tiles that makes them so special and popular. Luckily you don’t have to hire professionals in order to remodel any of your external and internal surfaces. Read more in the following review.
Pebble Tile Bathroom is made of the same smooth beach-stones that are organized and then mounted onto a standard sq/ft mesh backing. A quick research points that many of these hand-crafted tiles are originated from S.E. Asia, especially from the Island of Bali – Indonesia. This tiling method is commonly used for the following applications: Bathroom and kitchen walls and flooring, shower bases and backsplashes, patios, wine cellars, pools, and fireplaces.
What is in it for us?
- Made of natural durable stones that hold for many years ahead.
- Can be used on surfaces at home that have high traffic and that need a product that looks good and can stand up to a lot of action.
- Provide unique atmosphere and contemporary look and feel to any room setting.
Need a good advice?
- Test the sealers on an area first to ensure it is giving you the result you want and is compatible with the stone tiles.
- These stone panels have their weight, so if you intend to install backsplashes use small carpenter’s nails to hold the tile in place so you can easily grout it.
- Measure the designated area first, and then add 5%-7% more to your order just as a backup for future use and in case you may need to repair or cut small tile pieces in order to tile small /narrow spaces.
Summarizing this article
Pebble Tile Bathroom remodeling can easily fit to any budget size especially due to the fact that you don’t need to hire a professional or use expensive materials. We could easily find many other advantages provided by this enjoyable home improvement technique, simply because most people find it extremely easy to install and maintain. If you wish to succeed with your first installation it is recommended to use the following tips & advices just as you decide on using these natural panels.
Rating: 4 out of 5