what is type of remodeling is this called?

I want to remodel my room for a new house. Ive seen this on tv many times. Heres the description, In the room theres like a wall and you could climb up the wall with a ladder and their would be almost like a whole new floor where there would be a bed a nightstand etc. under the wall would be whatever you prefer in my case a desk with a computer. This type of design takes up less room in a bedroom. Do you happen to know whats the name of this design?


yep, it is the 'loft'

you can get plans/even kits for making lofts for dorm rooms or any room really, at home improvement stores, like Home Depot or Lowes or Menards

Recommended Reads....

Please Share Us:
Votes 119

Rating: 4 out of 5

Site Disclaimer: This site is designed for educational purposes only, if you click on a link and make a purchase I will make a small commission. Furthermore, all videos and photos on this site are provided by 3rd parties. We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the links.

Frontier Theme

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)